Here is our very own Van Insurance Guide – made specifically to help YOU!
Very similar to car or other motor insurance, van insurance is a legal requirement – but a standard policy may not be enough to cover you. Alike to our previous car insurance guide, we have outlined some main aspects to consider before taking out van insurance:
1. What are the different policy types available?
Again, like standard car insurance, the coverage you get with your policy will depend on the policy type. The three levels of cover include third party, third party fire and theft, and fully comprehensive. For more information about these policy types, you can read our car insurance guide here.
2. Understanding the extra policy features
Next, it is important to understand that everything you may need won’t always be on the standard van insurance cover – therefore, you will be able to add extras. It is essential that you understand what you need coverage in your policy for an advisor to be able to get the best quote suited for you. Here are some main extras that you can include within your policy:
– Public Liability Cover: this ensures that you will be covered for any costs of public injury caused as a result of the actions taken by yourself or the van
– Employers Liability Cover: will cover you against any claims made by your employees as a result of actions taken by yourself or the van (only relevant if used for commercial use)
– Breakdown Cover: If you have a breakdown, this add-on ensures that you will be able to get roadside assistance
– Courtesy vehicle: whilst waiting for repairs – this enables you to get a temporary vehicle, ensuring that you don’t miss out on essential business,
– Personal belongings cover: this simply covers you if any of your possessions are taken or damaged whilst in your van
3. What effects your overall policy cost?
Alike to any insurance policy, van insurance cost is dependent on several different factors, including your van brand and model, your overall driving history, and most importantly your age/driving experience. These details must be as accurate and correct as possible – so that your advisor can get the best quote for you.
4. How we can help
At Aim4agreatquote.com, we compare over 300 schemes at the click of a button – saving you time, money, and stress! We employ some of the most advanced tools in the UK in monitoring the performance and price of the UK’s leading insurers, ensuring that we update our rates weekly. For more information on how we can help you find the best policy to suit you and your lifestyle – contact our team today at 01244 831434 or click here for a quote.
Looking to insure your whole FLEET? Click here.